- Edinburgh Gin Cannonball is a punchy but balanced Navy Strength gin, defined by strong juniper and lemon flavours, finishing with lingering spice. Inspired by Edinburgh’s rich naval heritage of cannons and the famous One O’clock Gun, Edinburgh Gin Cannonball Gin is a Navy Strength gin that lives up to its evocative name.
- Edinburgh Gin Cannonball is a punchy but balanced Navy Strength gin, defined by strong juniper and lemon flavours, finishing with lingering spice.
- The Nose – Powerfully spirited and spicy on the nose.
- The Palate – Bold juniper with a kick of pepper and piquant spice.
- The Finish – Lingering spice with fresh citrus notes.
Brand Edinburgh Gin Flavour Citrus, Pepper, Spice Alcohol Content 57.2 Percent by Volume Alcohol type Rye Whiskey Ingredients London Dry Gin infused with Double Juniper -Fuller traditional gin flavour and extra juniper oil makes the navy strength gin smoother. Lemon Peel – A crisp and refreshing flavour, balances well with juniper and Szechuan pepper. Szechuan Pepper – Adds warm and spicy notes to the aftertaste, as well as warming aroma on the nose.