In need of some gin-spiration? Look no further!
Whether you are a gin aficionado or simply gin-curious, this book from the experts at Craft Gin Club contains everything you’ll ever need to know about the juniper spirit.
With recipes for refreshing ice-cold punches through to warming winter serves, marinated main courses to delicious desserts, Gin O’Clock proves it’s always a good time for gin, no matter the season.
Packed with tips including:
• Hosting the perfect gin-tasting
• Growing your own garnishes
• Making simple syrups
• Creating your own gin truffles
This is the definitive seasonal guide to gin exploration.
- Publisher : HarperCollins (28 May 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0008378851
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008378851
- Dimensions : 17.4 x 1.8 x 22.5 cm