- A distilled gin from HALF HITCH GIN based in CAMDEN LOCK, the Victorian era home of London gin production.
- A MULTI-AWARD WINNING gin – San Francisco World Spirits Competition, Sip Awards, IWSC, and The Gin Masters.
- TASTING NOTES – a complex, aromatic CALABRIAN BERGAMOT nose, piney juniper and bittersweet BLACK TEA in the body, and light peppery finish, with notes of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- SERVING SUGGESTION – An incredibly versatile small batch EARL GREY TEA FLAVOURED GIN – smooth enough to sip neat/on ice, and also excellent in a GIN & TONIC with a twist of orange zest
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES – Gin Made Different. Made using 100% British grain spirit, and a combination of traditional production copper pot distilled gin, modern vacuum distillate and tinctures.
Brand Half Hitch Flavour Earl Grey Tea Gin Alcohol Content 40 Percent by Volume Alcohol type Gin Item weight 1.4 Kilograms