- AWARD WINNING GIN… The award-winning Isle of Harris Gin is made in our home village of Tarbert in the Outer Hebrides, every drop distilled in a small copper gin still known as ‘The Dottach’, before being bottled and sealed by hand.
- BEAUTIFUL BOTTLE DESIGN… A beautifully designed bottle captures the elemental nature of the Isle of Harris, while its contents reward the discerning gin drinker with refreshing maritime pleasures.
- LOCAL HAND-HARVESTED ISLAND BOTANICALS… The inclusion of local, hand-harvested Sugar Kelp speaks of our island’s deep connections to the sea while working with eight other carefully chosen botanicals; Macedonian Juniper Berries, English Coriander Seed, Javan Pepper, Bitter Orange Peel, Angelica Root, Cassia Bark, Orris Root and Liquorice Root
- FLAVOUR PROFILE… Refreshing, with good balance between the bitter juniper and pine and the sweet fruit flavours of mango, grapefruit and orange. A green herb flavour of crushed coriander develops. Distinctive and smooth with a dry, flinty taste
- TASTING NOTES… A well-defined juniper note with pine needles, immediately followed by the fresh citrus notes of bitter orange, lime and grapefruit. Develops a complex floral note of rose and wallflowers with crushed green herbs, coriander and gooseberry all underpinned by mixed spice. Sugar Kelp adds to the complexity and richness and gives a dry maritime note.
Brand ISLE OF HARRIS Flavour Citrus, Spice, Mango, Orange Alcohol Content 45 Percent by Volume Alcohol type Gin Diet type Vegan