- Isle of Raasay Scottish Island Gin is the first legal spirit from Raasay – an island rooted in centuries of illicit distilling. Raasay’s remarkable geology, island shores, our modern Scottish island distillery and unique water source inspired both the creation and bottle design of the island’s first premium Scottish dry gin. We can’t wait for you to taste our unique spirit!
- Isle of Raasay gin is a refreshing, zesty dry gin packed with flavour that encapsulates the unique style, character and impressive geological variety that the island offers. Fresh and aromatic on the nose with juniper berries, candied lemon, sweet orange and a hint of rhubarb.
- Handcrafted with passion in the Scottish Hebrides, and distilled in a Frilli copper pot still, Isle of Raasay gin puts island quality first. The gin gets its unique flavour profile from an exciting selection of Raasay and traditional botanicals including: juniper berries, rhubarb root, lemon peel, orange peel, coriander seeds, angelica root, liquorice root, orris root, cubeb pepper, and triple distilled Raasay spirit.
- For the perfect serve: Grab your favourite gin glass, pour a 50ML measure of Raasay gin over ice. Garnish with orange zest, and mix with a premium tonic water. We highly recommend Fever Tree Premium Indian Tonic. If cocktails are more your thing, the dry nature of Isle of Raasay Gin makes the perfect base for your favourite gin cocktail. Whatever the occasion, Isle of Raasay gin delivers a five star drinking experience.
- Award winning premium Scottish island gin. Winner of Bronze award at the International Spirits Challenge 2020. Perfect gift for gin lovers and all special occasions: birthday, Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Valentines Day.
Brand Isle of Raasay Distillery Flavour Citrus Alcohol Content 46 Percent by Volume Alcohol type Gin Package weight 1.19 Kilograms