- Juniper, Coriander, Oriis and ANgelica Roots, Lemon Peel and Zest, Rose Petals, Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender, Jasmine Tea and Bay Leaves
- A classic dry gin with the flavors of Provence. Juniper led with layers of citrus, floral perfume, herbal and earthy tones all on a subtle grape roundness, soft enough to be sipped as it is.
- A double shot over ice served with Fever Tree Aromatic Tonic and garnished with a sprig of Rosemary.
- Alcohol content: 43.0 percent_by_volume
- Item display volume: 700.0 milliliters
Brand Mirabeau Flavour Citrus, Tea, Lavender, Grape Alcohol Content 43 Percent by Volume Alcohol type Gin Package weight 1.22 Kilograms