- AWARD-WINNING Premium Scottish Gin handcrafted with local and traditional botanicals to create the perfect taste. Dunnet Bay Distillers won Scottish Gin Distillery of the Year (Scottish Gin Awards 2019). Navy Strength Rock Rose Gin is Scotland’s Navy Strength winner at the World Gin Awards 2021.
- DELICIOUSLY BLENDED – Very smooth for a 57% drink. The Navy Strength is a real punchier version of Rock Rose Gin. Thanks to the higher ABV the juniper pine and lemon verbena come to the fore on the nose. On the taste there is lovely warm blaeberries and a hint of spice from the cinnamon. The finish is long, smooth and the light mint and rose flavours excel.
- WONDERFUL FLAVOURS – Made from locally harvested and meticulously selected botanicals: Rowan Berries, Sea Buckthorn, Blueberries, Juniper, Lemon Verbena
- CRAFTED BY HAND – Each of our gins are made from our wee distillery – Dunnet Bay Distillers – in the spectacular bay of Dunnet in the far North of Scotland using an old-age family tradition that involves the use of a copper pot still that we lovingly named Elizabeth.
- SIGNATURE SERVE: 25ml of Navy Strength Rock Rose Gin, 50ml of a premium tonic. Garnish with a curl of pink grapefruit peel. Navy Strength also sips well neat with a large block of ice.
Brand Rock Rose Gin Flavour Citrus, Spice Alcohol Content 57 Unit of Alcohol Alcohol type Gin Ingredients Handcrafted Scottish Gin