- A nod to the starting Gin Cocktail culture back in 1920.
- Hand Crafted Spiced Gin, blended with exotic spices and botanical, designed to suit the famous Indian Cuisine that is present in the Black Country today.
- Made from a carefully selected collection of no less than 9 botanicals. Not for the faint-hearted, the peppery notes of the ginger and the grains of paradise, make this a bold spicy gin choice.
- Aroma; Peppery notes, gentle juniper and warming citrus. Taste: Warm and spiced with plenty of coriander, cardamom and a touch of sweet orange. Finish: A long and warm finish with ginger and grains of paradise
- Signature Serve – Long Island Spiced Tea. Ingredients; 15ml Peaky Blinder Black Spiced Rum, 15ml Peaky Blinder Spiced Gin, 17.5ml White Tequila, 15ml Vodka, 15ml Lemon Juice, 15ml Lime Juice, Cola, 1 Lemon Slice for garnish
- A classic Long Island Iced Tea, but with a spiced twist with the addition of Peaky Blinder Black Spiced Rum & Peaky Blinder Dry Spiced Gin.
|Brand||Sadler’s Peaky Blinder|
|Alcohol Content||40 Percent by Volume|
|Item weight||1.2 Kilograms|