- Scottish Gin, Handcrafted in Edinburgh | Pickering’s Gin is a multi-award-winning small batch Scottish gin, made at Summerhall Distillery in the heart of Edinburgh.
- The Perfect Gin Gift | Our gin is a modern twist based on an original 1947 Bombay recipe. It features nine botanicals, engineered by us to create Pickering’s famous full-bodied flavour with perfect bitter-sweet balance.
- Award Winning Small Batch Gin | Winner of Double Gold at the World Spirits Awards and over 20 international spirits awards.
- Curated 9 Botanicals Mix | This gives a spectacularly smooth, refreshing and flavoursome gin. Fresh, light and bold flavours of citrus and juniper give way to intense warming spice of cardamom, coriander seed and clove.
- The Perfect Serve | Fill a hi-ball or gin goblet with ice. Add 50ml of gin and 150ml of tonic and add a slice of pink grapefruit to get the perfect gin and tonic. Alternatively, this dry gin is perfect in a wide array of gin cocktails.
Brand PICKERING’S (AT THE OLD ROYAL DICK) GIN Flavour Citrus Alcohol Content 42 Percent by Volume Alcohol type Gin Item weight 1.4 Kilograms