- Tasting Notes: Sweet, delicate menthol, apple mint, spring woodlands, juniper, coriander with aniseed undertones, lemon and orange peel, a bouquet of flowers from Machir Bay, honey from thistle, coconut from gorse, water mint and summer meadows.
- Serving suggestions: Enjoy this dry gin in its experimental nature. The Botanist gin encourages drinkers to explore flavours and #BeTheBotanist with seasonal and foraged garnishes or cocktails.
- Production: Simmer distilled dry gin, under very low pressure for a rare explosion of flavour
- Allergens: None.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Gluten Free.
- Item display volume: 700.0 milliliters; Number of items: 1; Country string: Scotland; Alcohol content: 46.0 percent_by_volume; Serving recommendation: Serve chilled